Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)
Accepted Solution

PSU for HP 8000 elite

Please help,

Hi, I have HP 8000 elite, the problem is PSU on my PC is demaged due to some over-voltage issue, I have repaired it. But it is not working fine. Now I turn the power button it doesn't starts it turns power light red and gives 4 times beep both cpu and power fans are not turning on. Now I want to buy a new power supply but then I came to know that my PC has a rare kind of power supply that is not normaly available in market, other standerd power supplies doesn't work on this board.

At the end I am thinking that there is no hop for my issue only one solution is to take half liter gasoline put on the system and put it on the fire.

I didn't understand that why HP don't follow the standerd rules.
Any help that I can use other PSU's made by Corsair or Cooler Master or I have to wait till this kind of PSU would available in the market.

Accepted Solution

PSU for HP 8000 elite

Hi mrafiq,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Compaq-Elite-Pro/bd-p/bsc-271

I hope this helps!

Regards

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

PSU for HP 8000 elite

[ Edited ]

Hi mrafiq,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Compaq-Elite-Pro/bd-p/bsc-271

I hope this helps!

Regards

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: PSU for HP 8000 elite

ThanksSmiley Happy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation