Question

Intern
MattNC79
Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

System Bios Update for Pegatron AAHD2-HY (Holly) Motherboard

[ Edited ]

I have posted this question previously and have received a response, however unsatisfactory the response was, but a response none the less.  There desperately needs to be a BIOS update made for this motherboard. I am have haveing issues that with components that only a bios update would correct.  While I know HP is interested in obtaining new customers, it would be wise to try to maintain the customers it currently has such as myself.  I only buy HP products and have for almost 20 years.  I have seen screen shots from other HP customers running the same motherboard as myself whose BIOS version is higher than mine so I know there is a higher bios level than the AMI 7.15 version that I am running. Here is a screenshot to prove the existance of the upgraded BIOS.

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/pedeformaxx/image1.jpg

Intern
hibiscusguy
Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)

Re: System Bios Update for Pegatron AAHD2-HY (Holly) Motherboard

[ Edited ]

Your 100% right, there is an upgraded BIOS. The problem is, it was more than likely pulled because HP's BIOS update utility was bricking boards.

See my experience with it HERE

*Different chipset, but same situation*

I seem to have found the same source you have, where they are talking about BIOS v7.23 but I can't find any links. I'll search around later and see if I can find any info for you.

Intern
MattNC79
Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: System Bios Update for Pegatron AAHD2-HY (Holly) Motherboard

Thank you.  If I seemed pushy in the previous post, I do apologize.  Maybe I am looking in the wring direction.  I am having an error with all of the USB devices on my system.  I get the following message when running a power energy report:

USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend
This device did not enter the USB Selective Suspend state. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from sleeping.

It lists this error for every USB port on this PC that has a device plugged into it.  Can you think of anything else that may be causing this issue?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation