HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-22-2009 07:12 PM
My question is, will it work in my new (yet to arrive) system (details below)
HP Pavilion Elite e9210t PC
• Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
• Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad processor Q9400 [2.66GHz, 6MB L2, 1333MHz FSB]
• SAVE 35%! 6GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [3 DIMMs]
• 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G210 [DVI, HDMI, VGA]
• LightScribe 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
• Integrated 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet, No wireless LAN
• 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, audio
• No TV Tuner w/remote control
• Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
I plan to add a bigger video card later and will have up to 4 SATA internal drives, 2 disc drives and a couple of external drives.
I want to know if it will be safe and if it will fit, HP tech support was not helpful(they said it COULD NOT be done)
Does anyone else have any other thoughts?
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-22-2009 07:34 PM - edited 10-22-2009 07:35 PM
|**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
10-22-2009 08:24 PM
Thanks so much, I just wanted to make sure for my piece of mind... I figured that is why but I didn't want to go frying my new system 1 week after I got it.