Where can I find HP 5188-5473 motherboard diagram? (153 Views)
Honor Student
birdbear63
Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Where can I find HP 5188-5473 motherboard diagram?

[ Edited ]

I need the specific diagram for my motherboard. The part no. is 5188-5473. The [edited by Moderator].

I keep getting a run-around and cannot get the correct diagram. My motherboard has 2 jumpers and I need to see the correct configuration and the reset connection.

Thank Gerald

george-p
Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Where can I find HP 5188-5473 motherboard diagram?

Hi Birdbear63,

"Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as the Serial Number which was in your post. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you"
George

I work for HP
Provost
Big_Dave
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: Where can I find HP 5188-5473 motherboard diagram?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Please post the HP product number for your PC.  From what I can tell it appears that the replacement part number that you posted is no longer carried by HP.

How to Find the HP Model Number and the HP Product Number

Most of the jumpers in the older HP PCs function pretty much operate the same. Look on the edge of the motherboard for etchings that inform you about the jumper positions. Review this motherboard's jumper settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP e9280t, i7-960, 12GB, Vertex 3 120, ATI 4850
HP DV9700, t9300, Nvidia 8600, 4GB, Crucial C300 128GB SSD
HP Photosmart Premium C309G, HP Photosmart 6520
HP Touchpad
Custom i7-4770k, 8GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650,GTX 760
Custom i7-3770k, 8GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650, GTX 660TI
Windows 7/8 UEFI/Legacy mode, MBR/GPT
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation