Question

Student
mkp1
Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

complaints

[ Edited ]

Your complaint # is: {Personal Information Removed}

CSO # {Personal Information Removed}, Model # H5Q07AA (HP PAVILION 500-037C), and Serial # {Personal Information Removed}.

I spoke with you on Monday January 06, 2013, I was told that I will receive a FEDEX box the next day to ship my computer back to HP for another repair. Today is January 09, 2013 11:47 am PST and I have yet to receive it. I have done everything possible to come to a resolution to resolve this. The confirmation I received have my name as *, my name is “*” and this is the name that is list on all correspondence, please correct it.

This is beyond ridiculous and poor customer service from HP. I run a companies and I rely on my computer to keep everything in order.

My companies Transport freight and we are contracted with a major freight company. If we cannot meet are contract needs, we will lose it. This has caused an extreme hardship on my workflow and productivity. I depend on my computer to send driver their route assignment, payroll, etc.

I believe that when you sale a product, whether it is from your direct store, Costco, Walmart , Sam club or any other third party company you are still responsible for its production. It should not matter if it is bought for a business or personal use. The product should just work! The products sold represent your company, “Hewett Packard”. This is a new computer and after the second problem in a month I should be able to exchange it for something new.

It is very sad and unnerving that the only options I have is to receive a less quality computer (less memory and less hard drive space). I even stated that I will pay the additional charge for to upgrade the new system. This was declined. I even requested a technician to come out and fix the problem and HP could not even provide that service. I requested to return the computer and use the credit to by another computer, this was denied. I requested to exchange for the same computer, no upgrades, just a new

working computer. Could not even receive a technician to come out and fix the problem. This would have prevented another delay in my workflow.

I have been very reasonable, patience and professional. At this point HP should provide me with another new working computer. I have dealt with

rudeness from your other case manager, angry that I have the audacity to complain about a lemon computer. If they were not able to receive their paycheck on time like my employees they would understand.

What I am asking for is not unreasonable or a great expense for HP. I am very angry that HP will allow this type of issue to take place. It has been almost two months that I have been dealing with this.

I was told, oh you have dealt with three case manager we can no longer escalated this. This comment clearly shows there is a MAJOR PROBLEM.

I am requesting complete resolution.

Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: complaints

mkp1, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation