Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

OIC  check it out and post about how it works with your PC, after that I will also buy 1 of these

HP Recommended

I bought a Ati Radeon x1300 for my dc 7800 sff but when i put it in no video shows on the screen.any suggestions?

HP Recommended

Hello CalebBachmann.  I understand you're having some trouble with your graphics card.

Have you checked the BIOS to see if there was a way to disabled your current graphics card?  To get into your BIOS reboot your computer and press F10 until the BIOS loads. 

Let me know if this helps.  Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

the only ohter graphics card it has is onboard.and i've tried uninstalling those drivers but still the same problem.

HP Recommended

super late but wanted you guys to know im using a evga gtx 650 2g ddr5 graphics card in mine

HP Recommended

Low Profile? I tought only Zotac made the 650 in Low Profile...

So is it stable, no overheat or PSU problems?

Where did you buy it?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Just got my DC7800 SFF as well and i have been checking here for a good video card.

im really not good with technical stuffs you see so I just have this noobie question

Your suggestion: AMD Radeon™ HD 6450 Graphics

can I also use a 2GB DDR3 version of the video card???? will it still work?? Im just concerned if it will be supported by the 240W PSU.

here is the link of the video card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161394

HP Recommended

Hi:

That shouldn't be a problem.

There is one forum member who installed a low profile Radeon HD 7750 in his dc7800 SFF and reports it is working great.

That card would run circles around the 6450.  See the last few posts at the thread below.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware/DC7800-Memory-Compatibility/m-p/2553943#M63061

HP Recommended

I used Rdeon HD 6450 DDR3 and it worked great on my DC7800 SFF, 

HP Recommended

Now im thinking twice since the HD 7750 is added to my list. But ive been checking and that card seems a little expensive, Im just thinking, that 7750 is much better off with a better System, so that it could use its full capabilites.

Anyway , ill still add it to my list ^_^

+ Radeon HD 6450

+ Radeon HD 7750

thanks for that quick response, good thing this thread is still alive.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.