Question

Student
20snk
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

input impedance of sound card in 8200 elite microtower

I am giving sine wave frequency of 1600 Hz to the sound card fitted in 8200 elite microtower. How much should be the maximum signal level in terms of milli volt to the sound card before it saturates and input impedance? Will the output of sound card vary automatically between 0 and 255 or sum special command has to be given?

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: input impedance of sound card in 8200 elite microtower

[ Edited ]

Hello 20snk,

In order to get the best and most accurate response for your question, please submit your question onto the HP commercial forums. You have posted on the consumer forum, and you're using a commercial based system. The link below will allow you to submit your question. It is possible that you might have to create another profile.

Commercial Elite Desktop Forum

If I have been helpful or if you'd like to say thank you for me trying to help, click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. I really appreciate it.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation