Question

Honor Student
BoodDaDood
Message 1 of 5 (142 Views)

keyboard model KS2086

Anyone know how to find an owner's manual to keyboard Model #SK 2086....ordered with my hp Pavilion?

HP Support Agent
MechPilot
Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)

Re: keyboard model KS2086

Hi BoodDaDood,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand that you require the user guide for the keyboard that came with your desktop computer, and I would be happy to assist you! To begin, I will need to ask you a few questions:

• What is the Product and Model Number of your desktop computer?
  • What version of Windows do you have installed on your computer?
  • Is your keyboard wired USB, PS2 connected or is it wireless?

Please re-post with the necessary information, and I look forward to your reply!

Have a great weekend! :smileyhappy:

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
BoodDaDood
Message 3 of 5 (99 Views)

Great.  I have a desktop Pavilion 500-205t product #F9A61AV#ABA installed with Windows 7.  Keyboard is wired USB and is model #SK2086.

HP Support Agent
MechPilot
Message 4 of 5 (90 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello again BoodDaDood,

Thank you for the quick reply!

I research your desktop and came up with two documents that pertain to your keyboard: the Quick Setup Guide - Windows 8 and the Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide

I hope this helps!

Regards

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
BoodDaDood
Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)

Hi there.  If you review those documents I think you'll find that they actually have nothing to do with the function of the keyboard but, rather, how to connect to a computer and how to deal with problems.  Odd, isn't it, that HP doesn't have a manual for this keyboard?  At any rate, it's a fairly common keyboard.  Most of the bells & whistles can be figured out by searching "keyboard".  But, thanks for trying to get something specific for this keyboard.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation