Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)

keyboard model KS2086

Anyone know how to find an owner's manual to keyboard Model #SK 2086....ordered with my hp Pavilion?

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 5 (119 Views)

Re: keyboard model KS2086

Hi BoodDaDood,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand that you require the user guide for the keyboard that came with your desktop computer, and I would be happy to assist you! To begin, I will need to ask you a few questions:

• What is the Product and Model Number of your desktop computer?
  • What version of Windows do you have installed on your computer?
  • Is your keyboard wired USB, PS2 connected or is it wireless?

Please re-post with the necessary information, and I look forward to your reply!

Have a great weekend! :smileyhappy:

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (112 Views)

Great.  I have a desktop Pavilion 500-205t product #F9A61AV#ABA installed with Windows 7.  Keyboard is wired USB and is model #SK2086.

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello again BoodDaDood,

Thank you for the quick reply!

I research your desktop and came up with two documents that pertain to your keyboard: the Quick Setup Guide - Windows 8 and the Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide

I hope this helps!

Regards

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (99 Views)

Hi there.  If you review those documents I think you'll find that they actually have nothing to do with the function of the keyboard but, rather, how to connect to a computer and how to deal with problems.  Odd, isn't it, that HP doesn't have a manual for this keyboard?  At any rate, it's a fairly common keyboard.  Most of the bells & whistles can be figured out by searching "keyboard".  But, thanks for trying to get something specific for this keyboard.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation