keyboard space bar problem (467 Views)
Honor Student
vonbon90
Message 1 of 1 (467 Views)

keyboard space bar problem

[ Edited ]

Hi so im new to here and just need some help as i have a problem with my keyboard's spacebar which is annoying me and causing problems. I have a hp pavilion a6030.uk desktop computer and its been working fine etc and keyboard too...and for some reason when i went on my computer today and everything loads up fine/works fine but once i start typing something and press the spacebar on the keyboard....theres this beeping sound and then my monitor says monitor going to sleep and then its a blank black screen and when it wakes sometimes it comes up with some window for searching the internet? and i dont know how to fix or solve it. please can someone help me. its everytime the spacebar is pressed it does what i have said above.

also my keyboard is 5189 model, multimedia keyboard. i noticed when also pressing the mute button or any orther shortcut keys it makes a beeping noise, but it is only the spacebar that makes it goes to sleep. is there a way to fix the spacebar problem?

thanks! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation