Question

Honor Student
pvshakir
Message 1 of 6 (370 Views)

my pc model no: hp pavilion slimline s3210. smps is not working.

my pc model no: hp pavilion slimline s3210. smps is not working.

plz help me.

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 6 (366 Views)

Re: my pc model no: hp pavilion slimline s3210. smps is not working.

Shakir,

Do you want help with the procedure to replace SMPS or the locations where you can get SMPS or the specifications of the SMPS?

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Honor Student
pvshakir
Message 3 of 6 (360 Views)

What is the prize of SMPS?

Dean
Vidya
Message 4 of 6 (359 Views)

If you want it from HP, it would be around 1000 INR approximately for the part and additional service charges for the service.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Honor Student
pvshakir
Message 5 of 6 (331 Views)

I just want to clarify some doubts. My home is in Kerala (India). Wheather you have any option to deliver the SMPS in Kerala (India)? What is the service charge that you are taking for this purpose? How long will it take for deliverying? What is the payment option, which means payment through credit card or cash on delivery? Am waiting for your reply. Reply me as soon as possible.

z

Dean
Vidya
Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)

Here is the contact information of our consumer desktop support center:

1800 114 772, 0124 234 6992

Monday to Saturday 9 am to 9 pm (excluding public holidays)

( English and Hindi )

We will provide onsite service for most of the locations in Kerala. However, call center can confirm the same after taking down your address.

We can deliver the SMPS in Kerala. I am not aware of the exact service charge but it might be an approximate 600INR. It normally takes 3-5 business days depending how remote you stay in Kerala.

The payment option in general is Cash On Delivery.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation