Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
23-b011
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a hp 23-b011 that is a all in one computer. I downgraded the operating system to windows 7 64 bit because I prefer windows 7. Anyhow I need my usb 3.0 driver to work . I have tried the driver SP57875 it does not work. also have tried do the %temp% and copy it to the desktop and run it and it still does not work. If I am trying the wrong driver please let me know.

When I go to device manager and to the universal serial bus (usb) controller and right click properties and go to details, there is no information it only says universal serial bus (usb) controller. I have the AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.70 GHz processor.

Please let me know if I need a different driver thank u

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

The first driver is definitly my driver I been looking for. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I am installing the second driver now

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The AMD USB Filter Driver provides power management and performance optimizations. 

HP Recommended

I had to redo my computer and I came back to the site to get the drivers and the links do not work anymore. Can you post new links And this time I am saving the drivers if I can.

HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, the business support site where those drivers came from is down, and has been since August first.

The last time this happened where most of the drivers were missing, it took them at least a week to fix.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to see if the chipset driver directly from AMD will install those devices for you.

If not, you will have to wait until clicking on the above links produces drivers again.

You want the first set of drivers on the webpage (chipset).

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

HP Recommended

That seems to have worked and I definitly saved the driver thank you so much. I have no idea how you find the drivers for certain things. But if you want I could use other drivers that windows update has not found. And Im not sure what they are. Either way Im just happy that the usb 3.0 works thank you very much

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

What are the names of the devices that need drivers that are listed under the Other Devices category in the device manager?

The only device that may not be listed there is the graphics.

If the graphics driver is not installed, under the display adapters device manager category, you will see a Standard VGA Adapter.

If that is what you see, then this graphics driver should work.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

HP Recommended

Sorry this took so long. The only thing that I know I would like to work is my SD card reader. Other then that the Other Devices is PCI Driver. Does not have the driver.

HP Recommended

Hi:

The PCI device is the card reader that is missing the driver.

Download and install the first driver on the list from the link below...

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.