Question

Student
yatinshah
Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

wifi problem in brans new hp 14n009tu

[ Edited ]

i have purchased laptop from snapdeal. My invoice was generated on 14th January 2014 and i have received the same on 18th January evening. i was out of town so i have collected the same at home on 20th January. At my home no wifi but i had ethernet cable so with ethernet, i have downloaded windoe 8.1 but it did not worked so i have refreshed my laptop. i have installed wifi router on 27th January. on 28th january i hv called up customer care about wifi issue. he took over my computer and tried his best for 2 days finally on 30th he told me that i have booked an engineer to visit yr home and gave me complaint number[Personal Information Removed]. they closed my complaint after visit of engineer as he could not solve my problem. again i have called for the same but new complaint number given[Personal Information Removed].

Now new engineer took my laptop and now no news of him. Hp is refusing to replace the machine saying we caanot replace as my complaint was lodge on 30th but actually complaint was lodged on 28th which is 14 day free replacement period.

where to go my friend?? anyone can help me. it was hard earned 42000 i paid for my laptop....

please help.  

Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: wifi problem in brans new hp 14n009tu

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation