Question

Honor Student
Frosties
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Computer Won't Load Up?

So My HP Pavillion S7710.uk , which i've had since 2007, was completely filled with files i didn't need, it was running very slow, and i couldn't even open something without lag. I decided to completely format my harddrive, whilst using a sata-usb cable. It deleted all recovery files, and now when i try and turn on my computer, it can't load anything because the hard drive is blank, and i can't find any recovery disks for the s7710.uk, help?

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Computer Won't Load Up?

Is your computer in the USA or out of the USA? What operating system did you have? 32/64 bit? Vista/windows7? home/premium/ultimate? USA/Canada:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph07143&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3355062&tmp_...

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Provost
lasvegaswireman
Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Computer Won't Load Up?

Here are the specs for your HP Pavilion s7710.uk Desktop Computer and it's "Software and Driver Downloads" page. Unfortunately, neither HP nor it's UK preferred partner, Best2Serve, have HP Recovery Disc Kits available for your computer. Please perform an internet search for a provider of HP recovery media in your area.

Frank
{------------ Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping.
Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my assistance has solved your issue. ------------V

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP.

HP 15t-j100 (on loan from HP)
HP 13 Split x2 (on loan from HP)
HP Slate8 Pro (on loan from HP)
HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation