HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-07-2009 02:48 PM
I just bought my pavilion p6210nl 3 days ago. But everytime i play flash game from HP Games or http://www.games.co.id my computer got freeze after saveral minutes playing any flash game.
Please help me and share your experience if ever had same problem and know how to fix the issue. Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-14-2009 04:42 AM
Hi .. I found something interesting with my problem.
I got any freeze again when I remove the nVidia driver and use the standart VGA driver. So it's mean the driver is not good enough or the Nvidia GeForce G210 have a bug or issue here.
Please let me know what other alternatif driver for Nvidia GeForce G210 besides:
GeForce/ION Driver Release 190 WHQLVersion: 190.38
or driver that come from HP:
» NVIDIA GeForce GT Graphics Driver Update 07-2009 184.108.40.20627 - 77.59M
I tried already both driver but still my computer randomly Freeze when play flash game/flash game and watching YouTube.
09-05-2009 08:12 PM
Now I can manage the problem that causing my computer FREEZE.
I found that one of HP software thatmake my computer freezing some time when I played game or watch a movie.
So I just disabled the HP application in "Startup" and "Services". It's already 2 week I can plaing a gmae and watching movie without FREEZE.
For any other HP type that got the same problem try this:
1. Type "msconfig" in Run or start search
2. Go to Services , tick hide all Microsoft services
3. Just un-tick everything that not Microsoft services.
4. Go to Startup, and press disable all
5. restart the computer
6. And try to the activity that make you computer freeze or lock.
7. Activated one by one the services and startup and repeat again number 6.
8. And don't acitvate permanently the services or startup that make your computer freeze
Hope that help //