Question

Top Student
NiklasSweden
Message 1 of 5 (301 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp g62 460so Startup failure ID

Hi, I was surfing on facebook and the laptop froze with a blue screen. I tried restarting a couple of times, but the computer froze at the windows screen. Also tried with disconnecting everything.

I then ran a startup diagnostics and got the following Failure ID: RLL2TR-5KH6LR-XD0141-60UK03

The 0 might be the letter O, but also the number zero.

My laptop model: HP G62 420SO

Operating system: Windows 7, 64-bit

Top Student
NiklasSweden
Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: hp g62 460so Startup failure ID

I have tried the system recovery DVD as well (making CD/DVD first in the boot order), but it still freezes on the windows startup logo.

Professor
npw05001
Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

Hello NiklasSweden,

I see that you are having problems with an error code on your HP computer.

The error code you have provided is indicating that the hard drive has failed on the computer. You will most likely have to replace the hard drive for the computer to work correctly.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

Top Student
NiklasSweden
Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

Interesting, because I finally managed to run the recovery DVD and reset the system. Does this mean that the harddrive will most likely crash soon again?

Professor
npw05001
Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)

It is definitely possible. I would suggest running a hard drive test to see if you are still getting an error message? Here is a link that shows how to run the hard drive test.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation