Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi, i am new here on the forum so I hope I have put my topic correctly 🙂

it must be said that I have searched for days without success to find some drivers, so I have a question for you people in here where can I find drivers for my new graphics card? 🙂

it is an: AMD Radeon HD 8490 graphics card I got in my pc now, but I just can´t find the right drivers.

i have windows vista home premium, 32-bit system on. 

I hope there are some who can help me, and I hope I have written everything it takes to find the right driver to my system 🙂
a link to a page where I can download the driver could be great, or just a download link to HP's own page.

thanks for the help so far, and have a good day everyone! 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

What is the make and model of your computer?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
HP Recommended

Its a HP Pavilion Slimline 🙂 

HP Recommended

and i think its a s3600t slimeline model, but im not sure 🙂 

HP Recommended

There should be numbers after that, there are many models of Slimline, perhaps s5710f or s5-1540

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
HP Recommended

what are you mean? can i see that somewhere on the computer? 🙂 but i just need to know where i can download the drivers to my new graphic card, can you give me the answar on that? if you can, haved you really maked my day good 🙂

HP Recommended

Go to this AMD site and download

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%20Vista%20-%2032

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.