Automatic Driver Update (9542 Views)
Student
Andrew_Hobson
Message 1 of 4 (9,542 Views)

Automatic Driver Update

Hello,

Does HP provide a software tool that performs an automatic driver update for ones machine?

Fujitsu offers a tool called DeskUpdate that updates all the drivers for all the hardware installed in a Fujitsu Computer. Lenovo offers the same type of tools for there NoteBooks.

So is this possible with HP?

Where can I find this software tool?

How is it called?

If not, is there something planned?

Thanks in advance for any information on this subject.

Andrew Hobson

Honor Student
HemiSync
Message 2 of 4 (9,486 Views)

Re: Automatic Driver Update

I know on my HP TouchSmart AIO and my Pavillion DM3 they have HP Advisor that looks for updates from the HP website. I am not sure though, how much it gets or if I need to go download some other things. I know when setting up both of my machines after the all the HP & MS updates were over, I still had to upgrade the firmware manually. Are all the drivers and software from the HP website automatically updated by HP Advisor? I am not sure and am concerned it might be missing some of them.

Student
z1991
Message 3 of 4 (2,130 Views)

Re: Automatic Driver Update

HP Driver wirless

Distinguished Professor
HardBeatZ
Message 4 of 4 (2,091 Views)

Automatic Driver Update

Hello z1991,

Was you needing assistance with something? HP Driver wireless doesn't really provide enough information to go by.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation