Question

Honor Student
MUJIK89
Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

HP 19-2014 All-in-One Desktop PC Drivers

Hi, I am in the process of downgrading an HP 19-2014 All-in-One Desktop to Windows XP.

The problem I have run into is finding the proper Windows XP drivers to replace those that are unsupported by HP,

specifically following items,

1. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

2. AMD Chipset Driver and AMD USB Controller

3. AMD Graphics Driver

4. Atheros Wireless Network Controller Driver and Realtek Newtwork Controller

5. AMD Storage Controller Driver

6. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Is there anyone that could point me to finding these proper drivers and explain how I need to install them.

Thanks

Regents Professor
TheOldMan
Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Re: HP 19-2014 All-in-One Desktop PC Drivers

I hope you haven't discarded the present OS yet.  Found this on the spec page;  found HERE

hide
Chipset
The chipset on this motherboard is combined with the processor into a single integrated circuit called System on a Chip (SoC). This technology combines the processor and chipset functionality into a single physical package.

That might be a problem for WinXP support, as that system was built for Windows 7.  Look for the drivers before taking the BIG step.  Best place to start is the manufacturer site for each item.  Look in Device Manager for the product ID's
{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
Honor Student
MUJIK89
Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: HP 19-2014 All-in-One Desktop PC Drivers

Thank you for your reply.

However, I could not find "Manufacturer name: AMPKB-PT" for motherboard in the manufacturer site.

I really hope finding any drivers compatible with my PC in the manufacturer site.

The biggest problem is motherboard and related devices and the dirvers for other devices seem to be found.

The CDs for education of my daughter can be operated on windows XP only because the CDs were made before 2000.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation