Question

Honor Student
Tomthumb61
Message 1 of 2 (923 Views)

HP Officejet 4500 Desktop

Can someone help, I have a HP Officejet 4500 Desktop, when I try to remove sent fax numbers from the fax log the delete button is greyed out, any tips on how to fix this.

Thanks

Tom

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 2 (886 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 4500 Desktop

Tomthumb61 wrote: Can someone help, I have a HP Officejet 4500 Desktop, when I try to remove sent fax numbers from the fax log the delete button is greyed out, any tips on how to fix this. Thanks Tom

Hello Tomthumb61, You might try uninstalling and then reinstalling the software for your printer/scanner/fax machine.

Since you didn't mention which operating system you are using, you can go to  This  linked site and select the version of the operating system you are using and download and install the latest software for your product.

You may need to uninstall the current software before installing the new downloaded software.

Resetting the product may be useful.

Here  is a link that has some information on how to reset the product.

Here  is a link for the Manual for your product. I did not see anything in the Manual that relates to the issue you are experiencing, but you may want to take a look at the Manual.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation