Question

Honor Student
anishbro
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)

HP a1637c media center PC Bios Version 3.07 Download for Motherboard NodusM3-GL8E

Hi folks,

I just downloaded and upgraded my computer's Bios to version 3.10 from 3.07 and having issues with Fan control. It always stays on. On the older bios version 3.07. it changed speed on demand and sat quiet noiseless most of the time. I have tried everything I possibly can without any results. Even tweaked the fan settings, cleared CMOS settings, reinstalled BIOS without any results.  So I want to go back to older Bios. I cannot find a download link anywhere. It would be great if someone could provide me a link to download the Bios. I have spent a lot of time searching for it without any results. The computer is upto date on drivers and OS patches.

My computer Specifications.

HP a1637c running Win7 Home Premium 64 Bits, AMD Athlon 64 X2

Bios : 3.10

Motherboard : HP P/N NodusM3-GL8E, ASUS P/N PASUS A8M2N-LA

Please Help.

Distinguished Professor
HardBeatZ
Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

Re: HP a1637c media center PC Bios Version 3.07 Download for Motherboard NodusM3-GL8E

Hello anishbro,

The older BIOS version as you have seen is not made available by HP.

If you are having fan speed issues I would try an application such as SpeedFan to see if that helps resolve your issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
Honor Student
anishbro
Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Re: HP a1637c media center PC Bios Version 3.07 Download for Motherboard NodusM3-GL8E

Hello hbz,

I have tried speedfan, but does not seem to have an effect on anything. I know that it is hard to find Bios and I have found out that some people are looking for it as well through forums. So I am hoping that maybe someone has a backup copy. Thank You for your reply.

Distinguished Professor
HardBeatZ
Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)

Sorry to hear that :smileysad: Hopefully someone else can chime in on where to locate the older BIOS, I however do not have an answer for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation