Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a HP mini 110 netbook. It has lost its Windows XP, even though the HP operating system works. I hope I can download the full HP and Windows operating systems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The following URL is a download link to the Windows Home Starter ISO.

http://getintopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/new-download-button.png

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please identify your HP mini 110 with its complete product name or product number. Look on the service tag on the bottom of the mini.

Was Windows XP the original operating system?

What do you mean by HP operating system? Are you perhaps referring to the BIOS splash screen that shows an HP image?

I own an HP mini and use either a USB thumbdrive or a USB DVD drive to reinstall the operating system. The USB thumb drive install is much faster.

Best regards,

erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hp mini 110-3135dx

@erico wrote:

Hi,

Please identify your HP mini 110 with its complete product name or product number. Look on the service tag on the bottom of the mini.

Was Windows XP the original operating system?

What do you mean by HP operating system? Are you perhaps referring to the BIOS splash screen that shows an HP image?

I own an HP mini and use either a USB thumbdrive or a USB DVD drive to reinstall the operating system. The USB thumb drive install is much faster.

Best regards,

erico

HP Recommended

Hp mini 110-3135dx

HP Recommended

Its not windows xp . its windows 7starter. Where can I download the operating system.

HP Recommended

The following URL is a download link to the Windows Home Starter ISO.

http://getintopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/new-download-button.png

HP Recommended

I was looking for this certain info for a long time.Thanks and best of luck.

AVG Internet Security 2016

HP Recommended
Since the original author has marked a post as an accepted solution and another  has also affirmed the provided information, I will help to keep this thread  and the forum timely by blocking new replies to this old thread.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.