Re: How to order Vista OS recovery disc for pavillion a6077c (1675 Views)
Student
seariver
Message 1 of 3 (1,737 Views)

How to order Vista OS recovery disc for pavillion a6077c

I have a pavillion a6077c bot a year ago. lost my windows vista  system and now want to order the recovery discs for Windows Vista Home Premium, but the webside can't open. How to order one? 

Professor
Mister_Do
Message 2 of 3 (1,726 Views)

Re: How to order Vista OS recovery disc for pavillion a6077c

Hi seariver,

Try this link: https://warp2.external.hp.com/driver/dr_country_select.asp?Product=5092-5943&lang=en&cc=us

If the page for some reason doesn't load, try closing all of your browsers and then reopen a new browswer by itself and try again. If that doesn't work, try clearing your temporary internet files and cookies. If that doesn't work, try altering your Connection settings to something like "auto-detect" settings close your browser and then reopen it, and then you can undo your changes and try the above URL again.

So I guess what I'm saying is that link should work. It's working for me when I try it.

Let us know how it goes.

...an HP employee just trying to help where I can, but not speaking on behalf of HP.
Honor Student
HLopez
Message 3 of 3 (1,675 Views)

Re: How to order Vista OS recovery disc for pavillion a6077c

Call 1-800-HPINVENT and order one.

Price ranges from 15-28 dollars

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation