How to remove hp registration webring (532 Views)
Honor Student
happymommmed
Message 1 of 2 (532 Views)

How to remove hp registration webring

HP registration keeps popping up several times a day asking to register an All-In-One printer I no longer have.  I've tried all options they offer to stop this irritating problem but it keeps popping up in the middle of EVERYTHING! I've also posted on the printer site hoping for help.  I've gone to add/remove programs but not sure where it's hiding and I do have a newer printer and don't want to mess anything up.  Heeelp! This has been going on for months, almost a year and I can't stand it anymore.

Master's Graduate
WendyM
Message 2 of 2 (529 Views)

Re: How to remove hp registration webring

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. Since this is a duplicate post I'm going to lock this one, please check your other post here for replies:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-printing-questions/How-do-I-removed-HP-webring/m-p/281280

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation