Question

Honor Student
ABTransporter
Message 1 of 7 (179 Views)

Hp Magic Canvas

PLEASE HELP !!!!!   I have windows vista home premium (64-bit) It is a HP TouchSmart-iq506, do you know how to install the magic canvas on here. My computer had crashed before so, Then I put in a new hard drive and installed the same operating system that I mentioned earlier in the post. Now when I hit the home button it will not take me to the magic canvas, but before it did.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 7 (161 Views)

Re: Hp Magic Canvas

Did you install using HP Recovery Media or a retail copy of Vista?

Your support page has software/driver downloads:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2100&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3752...

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Honor Student
ABTransporter
Message 3 of 7 (142 Views)

I installed a copy of os do to hard drive crash..

i went to hp web site and downloaded all original drivers but i dont see the home page for canvas, is it possiable it's hidden if so how do i get it to work?

Honor Student
ABTransporter
Message 4 of 7 (140 Views)

Hello

a retail copy was installed, hp did not have the back up disk, since the computrt just turned 5 years

i purchase desk for windows vista premium fron MS..

Tareq

Provost
CherylG
Message 5 of 7 (137 Views)

Are you sure you didn't burn a Recovery Disk set when the machine was new and maybe put it away? Has happened often with other owners.:smileywink:

Did you install the TouchSmart Softwares from support page?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Honor Student
ABTransporter
Message 6 of 7 (133 Views)

retail copy of Vista

Provost
CherylG
Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)

http://www.computersurgeons.com/SearchProducts.aspx?sbt=iq506&bkm=Results#Results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation