Intel HD Graphics 4000 (253 Views)
Student
Mattjdawg
Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Intel HD Graphics 4000

So I got a new HP laptop for Christmas and it came with Intel Core i5(Intel HD Graphics 4000).  Well I was trying to screen recored with the laptop and it didn't really work.  So I was trying things out and I ended up disabling the Intel HD Graphics 4000.  Now I don't know how to enable it so I can get it back on and working .  It's really hard to play Far Cry 3 without it.   PLEASE HELP ME!

Master's Graduate
finder070
Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Hi

Use it

1) Right-click on the desktop.
2) Select "Properties".
3) Click the "Settings" tab.
4) Click the "Advanced" button.
5) Click the "Intel® Graphics Technology" tab.

or go to your device manager and look for it and enable it.

will work.

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation