Re: Uninstall PDF Complete (230 Views)
Honor Student
k_mk
Message 1 of 4 (253 Views)

Uninstall PDF Complete

My Windows 7 computer came with PDF Complete Special Edition pre-installed.  The license has expired & I can't find anything else in Programs & Features to uninstall to get rid of it.  Everything I print in pdf has a tag on it telling me my complimentary period has ended.  Help!  

Intern
DJScott
Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

Re: Uninstall PDF Complete

[ Edited ]

k_mk wrote:

My Windows 7 computer came with PDF Complete Special Edition pre-installed.  The license has expired & I can't find anything else in Programs & Features to uninstall to get rid of it.  Everything I print in pdf has a tag on it telling me my complimentary period has ended.  Help!  

Hi k_mk,

I understand you'd like to uninstall the trial version of PDF Complete Special Edition that came pre-installed on your computer.

Use the following steps to uninstall the program:

1. Select Start and choose Control Panel.
  2. Within the Control Panel, select Programs, and then Uninstall a Program.
  3. Right-click on PDF Complete and selectUninstall from the right-hand menu. 
  4. Go through the uninstall wizard and click Done when completed.
  5. Restart your computer to complete the uninstall.

I hope this solves your problem. Also be aware that there is a nice support rescource for the PDF Complete software at this location: http://www.pdfcomplete.com/cms/Support.aspx

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if this post solves your problem, to help others find the solution.

Click the Thumbs Up/Kudos icon on the left to say “Thanks for helping!"
Honor Student
k_mk
Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Sorry.  I should have been more clear.  By "I couldn't find anything else" I meant that I had allready uninstalled the program through the route you described.  As I also uninstalled another PDF converter program I own (I think I bought it when I bought my computer), the icon changed to the Acbobat icon but I still get that PDF Complete message on the page whenever I open a pdf file & on the print out.

Boy do I feel dumb.  I just realized as I was writting this that I am looking at drawings that were created before PDF Complete was uninstalled.  I just made a new file and it doesn't have the message.

Intern
DJScott
Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)

Glad things worked out

k_mk wrote:

Sorry.  I should have been more clear.  By "I couldn't find anything else" I meant that I had allready uninstalled the program through the route you described.  As I also uninstalled another PDF converter program I own (I think I bought it when I bought my computer), the icon changed to the Acbobat icon but I still get that PDF Complete message on the page whenever I open a pdf file & on the print out.

Boy do I feel dumb.  I just realized as I was writting this that I am looking at drawings that were created before PDF Complete was uninstalled.  I just made a new file and it doesn't have the message.

We all have those moments, k_mk!  :manwink: Glad things worked out for you!

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if this post solves your problem, to help others find the solution.

Click the Thumbs Up/Kudos icon on the left to say “Thanks for helping!"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation