Question

Honor Student
donna1957
Message 1 of 4 (62 Views)

administrative passwordI have

I have HP Pavilino with Windows 8.1  My question is when try to do anychanges it tells  me to sign in administrative password where do you sign in for that   just the box that says that with yess block so were do you go  sign the password in at

Professor
Nuccii
Message 2 of 4 (51 Views)

Re: administrative passwordI have

When you log into Windows do you use and administrator account or another account.   Most probable cause is that you are logging in with a Standard Account.  Do you have an administrator account set up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
Honor Student
donna1957
Message 3 of 4 (36 Views)

yes I do so how.
Professor
Nuccii
Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)

When you first boot the computer, you see a login screen.  Do you log in with your Microsoft Account?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation