Question

Student
lynno
Message 1 of 3 (510 Views)

error received from lms

Hi there,

I have just purchased a HP Pavillion 15 sleekbook 15-b135ea.

I am having touble on a number of things.

I log in to my online account for my mock exams and when I go to view the exam, this comes up....

Error received from LMS.

(1) Initialize failed.

Error string: undefined.

I have noticed that the same thing happens on a few other sites when I try to open something from there.

I have tried opeing this through internet explorer, google, google chrome and the same thing happens.

Please can you help, Im unsure what this means and need this sorting ASAP as have an exam on Friday!

Kind Regards

Lyndsey

Professor
npw05001
Message 2 of 3 (488 Views)

Re: error received from lms

Hello lynno,

I see that you are having a problem with an error message when trying to access an exam on your computer.

Here is a link to some information on the error message you provided. If you are using any of the listed programs to use the mock exams then you may be able to adjust the setting on the browser to get it to work.

Are you using Windows 8?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

Master's Graduate
Holly_J
Message 3 of 3 (479 Views)

Re: error received from lms

Lyndsey, are you using http://www.saba.com/lms/? Try contacting your course provider or saba  - I believe the error may be on their side, based on its being an error with "lms"

Are you getting this with any unrelated sites, or all related to your coursework and exams?

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation