how do I rid of jollywallet (404 Views)
Honor Student
1234Lucy
Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)
Accepted Solution

how do I rid of jollywallet

How do I get rid of Jollywallet, there is something in youtube video but it is hard to follow. I get all these commercials popping up all the time. I have tried finding the program to remove from my Control Panel and have removed software but nothing seems to work.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

Re: how do I rid of jollywallet

Hi,

Please use the following article:

http://www.anvisoft.com/resources/how-to-remove-jollywallet-pop-up-ads-jollywallet-adware-removal-gu...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
PhD Student
IT_WinSec
Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

1234Lucy wrote:

How do I get rid of Jollywallet, there is something in youtube video but it is hard to follow. I get all these commercials popping up all the time. I have tried finding the program to remove from my Control Panel and have removed software but nothing seems to work.

Hello,

Please, follow this guide:

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-jollywallet-virus/

AdwCleaner (and the other steps offered) should be able to help you.

In order to make sure you are protected in future, visit www.microsoft.com/protect

If you need further advise about protection, please let me know and we can discuss it.

Best wishes,
IT_WinSec
Technical support engineer
HP employee. MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MTA, CT
I express my personal opinion, not of HP. www.hp.com/makeitmatter
Honor Student
1234Lucy
Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)

Thank for your help it finally worked and now no jollywallet.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation