hp mediasmart photo (120 Views)
Honor Student
burhoph
Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)

hp mediasmart photo

Hi I have a hp pavilion P6000 Series with Windows 7, when I go to use Hp mediasmart photo it opens then closes right away by itself.  If I sign is as the administrator it seems to work just fine.  Anyone got any ideas as to why this might happen? Thanks

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: hp mediasmart photo

Sign in as an Admistrator and then type Parental controls in the Search Programs and files box.

Click on setup parental controls for any user.

Select a  user account and give access to the specific programs the user should be able to run.

****If my suggestion was helpful, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon in the lower left corner of a post ***

****Please click on the Accept As Solution button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having****
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
burhoph
Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: hp mediasmart photo

The parental controls option does not work. I am on a network computer at work.  The program has been working until yesturday 6/26 on my user. I use the photo editing all the time for work purposes.  I think I may have to call the network guys. Thanks for your imput.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation