Question

Student
gerit303
Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

When you sign into snap fish and open an account, it does not tell you to use the same password as you have for your comcast account. I used a different password and move my pictures into album it was great, until I try to get back in. Since I didn't use my comcast account I can't get into snapfish. Talk to them for 2 hour and they couldn't help me. They just have to delete my password that I put in , so I can use my comcast password. They want me to change my password in my main account and I don't want to. Will find another web site to store my photo  in.

Regents Professor
TheOldMan
Message 2 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: snapfish

I may be all wet but Snapfish photo should not care about the comcast password.  Unless comcast and Snapfish are in partnership on the site you are using, I would not necassarily what to use the same password either.  Try to make a new account with a different user name and password at Snapfish and reupload the photos after making sure you can get back into the account.  It they want an email address, get one at Yahoo mail or GMail or Windows Live.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
Student
DGHarrison05
Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)

Re: snapfish

I clicked on Snapfish more than six months ago because of an offer for a free book. I later learned that the books were shoddy and not worth the effort, so I didn't order, and I attempted to unsubscribe from their annoying ads. I've clicked on the "unsubscribe" link for the past six months, and still I get the stinking ads. Time after time, I've clicked the "unsubscribe" link, and time after time it has been to no avail. I sent a note to Snapfish and got an apology, but I still get their ads. How in the blue blazes does one get them to stop sending e-mails? I might have to make a personal appearance at their headquarters, and that won't be pretty. It says Snapfish is an HP deal. Okay, HP, since those jerks won't stop sending me e-mails, how's about you do something for me? I don't want to have to get nasty over this, but COME ON! it has been over six months!!!!! Let's get with the program, okay?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation