Question

Student
oldvintage
Message 1 of 2 (599 Views)

what is B2CNotiAgent.

This suddently popped up on my computer and I do not know what it is or how it got there.  I do not have a mobile phone.  The only thing I have installed on the computer is a new modem about 2 months ago.  I do not know if this (B2C) is causing my problems or not but lately I have had issues such as IE suddenly closing, being unable to upload pictures from My Pictures and other odd stuff

If it has no use for me, I would like to uninstall it and see if that fixes my issues.  What is the best way to go about this?  I am not very computer smart so need details.

thanks

PhD Student
SomelOguh
Message 2 of 2 (579 Views)

Re: what is B2CNotiAgent.

Hello there,

Another user from the HP forum has advised another customer on the same subject with the following tips:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might try the below instructions and see if you can remove the file causing this issue.

The B2CNotiAgent uninstall executable file should be in the directory named "C:\Users\All Users\LGMOBILEAX\B2C_Client".

The uninstall file is in that directory, along with the executable "BeCNotiAgent.exe" and support files.

After running the uninstall from this location (you must be logged in as Admin to navigate to this location), the application executable files should be removed, leaving only the uninstall file. You now can see if you can delete the uninstall file.

You can also, modify the MSConfig file, Startup Tab, and uncheck the BeCNotiAgent.exe if the above procedure does not work. Editing the msconfig, Startup Tab will not remove the file, but just prevent from loading at the Startup of the system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This user is called Hanspuppa and the link that contains this info, is this one:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-e-g-Windows-8-Software-Recovery/how-do-i-remo...

Try to see if that helps you, if not, try to go to control panel, to add/remove programs see if this program is listed there and try to uninstall it.

If you cant remove it either the 2 ways listed above, try to find the uninstall here: C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\B2C_Client\B2CAppUninstall.exe

For more info about this file, check this link:

http://www.file.net/process/b2cnotiagent.exe.html

If this does not help, let me know.

THanks,

I work for HP! Please remember to provide kudo.JPGand if this helped click ON AS.JPG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation