Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a Gatway with Vista operating system. I down loaded HP Photo Creations and installed it. Then tried to run it, nothing came up. I clicked on HP Photo Creations and a message came up "There is a problem establishing a secure Internet connection to the Rocketlife server

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Do you have an HP printer connected to your Gateway computer ? The product is actually from  "Rocketlife" and by default it will try connect to Rocketlife server to get an update similar to this:

hp foto.png

You should see another message after this message, what is it ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have a HP Officejet 6700 all in one printer. The HP Photo Creations program did down load and install but when I click on the HP Photo Creations icon the program does not shart.

HP Recommended

Hi Field. 

Please contact our customer support them for help: hpphotocreations@hp.com.

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

I have a Gatway with Vista operating system and I have a HP Officejet 6700 all in one printer. I down load The HP Photo Creations program and install it but when I click on the HP Photo Creations icon I see a flash of something at the bottom left side of the screen but the program does not come up on the screen no matter how long I wait. After a while if I click on HP Photo Creations icon again the message comes up "There is a problem establishing a secure Internet connection to the Rocketlife server” and some tabs that I should be able to click on but can’t, the only thing I can do is close the screen.

I would really appreciate some help.

HP Recommended

Hi Field.

Here are two solutions to try:

1. Check your computer system clock to be sure that the date and time are set correctly.
  2. Uninstall and reinstall HP Photo Creations. (You can get it from www.hp.com/go/hppc.)

Our customer service team is standing by to help, and can offer additional troubleshooting if these tips don't work. Please contact them at hpphotocreations@hp.com.

Thank you,

RocketLife

HP Recommended

error 12057

HP Recommended

Hi cliftonaddison.

If you're running Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer may be interfering. (Even if you normally use another browser, Internet Explorer provides background services that other programs use.) So resetting Internet Explorer should help.

Here's how:

1. Open Internet Explorer and select the Tools menu (gear icon).
  2. Click on Internet Options.
  3. Select the Advanced tab.
  4. Click the Reset button (bottom of window).
  5. Close Internet Explorer.
  6. Restart your computer.
  7. Launch HP Photo Creations.

Our support team is always happy to help. You can reach them at hpphotocreations@hp.com.

Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.