Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (64 Views)

How to order Restore Disks

Product Name: HP 22-3010

I would like to know how I can order a set of recovery disk for the HP 22-3010 AiO PC. I have a friend that lost the recovery partition and is in need of one.

Associate Dean
Message 2 of 4 (39 Views)

Re: How to order Restore Disks

The spec page for that model, found HERE, says it came with Windows 8.1

If that is what is required, the you can order from this page

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/HP-22-3000-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series/7779739/model/7784233...

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (31 Views)

I would need the address to order disks to Puerto Rico as it will not recognize the zipcode.

Highlighted
Professor
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)

[ Edited ]

> I would need the address to order disks to Puerto Rico as it will not recognize the zipcode.

The URL that @OldMan cited contained 'us-en':

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/

The HP Support web-site is multilingual.

Many web-pages that have URLs that contain 'us-en' ("United States -- English")

have similar URLs that contain 'pr-es' ("Puerto Rico -- Spanish").

As you are reading this web-page, scroll-down to nearly the bottom-left, to see the words 'About Us'.

Immediately above it, there is a USA flag, and the words 'United States', and an option to change to the 'Puerto Rico' version.

From there, look for a web-page similar to the 'us-en' web-page.

Or ........

You might try to "cheat".  Into the 'Address Line 2' field on the 'us-en' form, fill-in your CITY and COUNTRY and POSTAL CODE information, and, as they suggest, put '90210' into the ZIP-code field.  When the address-label is printed, it might look like:

Alex Ríos
123 Estadio Hiram Bithorn 
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 123456789

This might be enough for the US Postal Service to "mis-deliver" the package to Puerto Rico, by ignoring the '90210' information.  Maybe.  Smiley Happy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation