Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 22-3010

I would like to know how I can order a set of recovery disk for the HP 22-3010 AiO PC. I have a friend that lost the recovery partition and is in need of one.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The spec page for that model, found HERE, says it came with Windows 8.1

If that is what is required, the you can order from this page

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/HP-22-3000-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series/7779739/model/7784233...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

I would need the address to order disks to Puerto Rico as it will not recognize the zipcode.

HP Recommended

> I would need the address to order disks to Puerto Rico as it will not recognize the zipcode.

The URL that @OldMan cited contained 'us-en':

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/

The HP Support web-site is multilingual.

Many web-pages that have URLs that contain 'us-en' ("United States -- English")

have similar URLs that contain 'pr-es' ("Puerto Rico -- Spanish").

As you are reading this web-page, scroll-down to nearly the bottom-left, to see the words 'About Us'.

Immediately above it, there is a USA flag, and the words 'United States', and an option to change to the 'Puerto Rico' version.

From there, look for a web-page similar to the 'us-en' web-page.

Or ........

You might try to "cheat".  Into the 'Address Line 2' field on the 'us-en' form, fill-in your CITY and COUNTRY and POSTAL CODE information, and, as they suggest, put '90210' into the ZIP-code field.  When the address-label is printed, it might look like:

Alex Ríos
123 Estadio Hiram Bithorn 
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 123456789

This might be enough for the US Postal Service to "mis-deliver" the package to Puerto Rico, by ignoring the '90210' information.  Maybe.  :generic:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.