Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have HP DV4 Paviilion 2130tu. I am getting an error PCI Device unknown driver. I tried to download driver and from HP support and install it manually but no luck.. Can someone help.

I have just replaced the HDD of my laptop and reinstalled the drivers from HP Support site.. But I am still receiving the same error.. can someone plz help/...

Thanks in advance

HP Recommended

Hi:

Go into your device manager. Click on the missing device.

Then click on the details tab. In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters you see listed. Those should identify the model and type of device.

Also, are you running windows 7 32 or 64 bit?

Paul

HP Recommended

im hiaving problem problem whit my hp pavilion g6 hard to install wireless  driver were can i find i try meany times its to complicated

HP Recommended

please give me this driver for free -- pci simple communication controller

HP Recommended

please I need these Pci simple communications controler driver help me. My device is HP probook 4520s. Advance thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi:

This should be the driver you need for your 4520s notebook.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Paul

HP Recommended

plz send me pci simple comunications controller driver

HP Recommended

@Muhammedwaqarsh

Please post the model of your machine and OS you need a driver for.

Guide to finding your product number ›

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

I need "PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Win7 for Pavilion G4"  with 32-bit

Please help me to get this driver software !

Many thanks in advance

HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.