Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

thank you thank you!!!! Worked perfect!  Definetely going to share! 🙂

HP Recommended

I know this is an old thread but.... I have refurb'd a HP Compaq dc7700 with Windows 7 64bit and can't find any viable PCI Serial port or PCI Simple Communication Controller drivers for it. Any help would be much appreciated! 

HP Recommended

Me too Have same problem . Not yet fixed the issue

HP Recommended

IO have same PCI Simple com..... and when tried various options you suggested .......I get a "Your system does not meet the requirements..." error.

its Desktop HP Compaq dc7700 Small Form Factor

HP Recommended

If your computer is working correctly without the "missing" device-drivers, why do you want to install them?

The device-drivers are used only in a "managed" computer-network in a corporate environment, where the system administrator can remotely control your computer, and apply updates, such as a BIOS update.  If that is not your environment, you don't need the device-driver software.

HP Recommended

Need drivers for all these hardware ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&SUBSYS_81EC103C&REV_21
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&SUBSYS_81EC103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&CC_0780

ACPI\INT3400
*INT3400

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_81EC103C&REV_08
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_81EC103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&CC_118000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&CC_1180

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6660&SUBSYS_81EC103C&REV_83
PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6660&SUBSYS_81EC103C
PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6660&CC_038000
PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6660&CC_0380

HP Recommended

To: @sttomar11,

It is not "normal" to append a brand-new query to the end of some other person's entry.

You should have opened a new entry.

Anyway ...............

Tell us the manufacturer (HP? Dell? Lenovo?) of your computer.

Tell us the model-number of your computer.

Or, access the manufacturer's web-site, and do a search on your model-number, looking for "downloads" that are specific to your computer's motherboard.

-------------------------------------------

Or, do a Google-search ...

Intel Management Engine Interface - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A ...

Drivers and data for Intel Management Engine Interface (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A), as made by Intel.

As stated above, you do NOT need to install anything -- if your computer is in a "corporate network" environment, your system administrator would have already installed the correct software, to enable him/her to remotely administrate your computer.  If you're in a "home" environment, you don't want anybody to mess with your computer.

HP Recommended
brand : hp
model : 15 - be001tx

its my personal lappy.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I tried SP46507 - "Yous system doesnt meet the minimum requirements..."

SP57015 also didnt help.

I'm reinstalling Win7 x64 pro.

My PC is ProDesk 600 G1 TWR.

Online search for PCI Simple Communication driver doesnt work (I'm waiting for 30 mins).

Regards,

Adam

HP Recommended

As stated above, you do NOT need to install anything -- if your computer is in a "corporate network" environment, your system administrator would have already installed the correct software, to enable him/her to remotely administrate your computer. 

If you're in a "home" environment, you don't want anybody to remotely mess with your computer. 

So, just IGNORE the "missing" device-driver -- your computer will work fine without it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.