Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

2.jpgThis  is  my  USB  cable  ..a  little  different  from your s  ..

11.jpg

This  is  my  VGA   cable  which  I am  connecting  with  adaptor  otherwise  can't  connect  to  computor  ..there is no  port  for it .

.3.jpg

This is my  display port ...which  is  also  I have  join  with adaptor ..but  there is  display  por  at  computor   but it  is not  work  too..that's  why .....  

Actually   I  can  use  like ...as  a regular  monitor   by  mouse ...but   can't  play   touching ...the  screen ...

and  also USB  cable  is not  work  although ..there is  a  port  at  monitor  and  computor  ......  can  anyone   help  me out .....

Thanks  

HP Recommended

> also USB  cable is not work although ..there is  a  port  at  monitor and  computer  ......  can  anyone  help  me out .....

Do you think that I am *NOT* trying to help you ????????????????

Are you using the USB cable that was supplied when you purchased the monitor?

Experiment: take a USB memory-stick, and connect it to your computer into one of the USB sockets on your computer.

Does your computer recognize it?  If not, then your USB port is the cause of your problem.

Open the Windows "Device Manager".  Do you see something like:

Capture.JPG

Be sure to "expand" the 'Human Interface Devices' branch, and the 'Mice and other pointing devices' branch.

Tell us what text you see in each of those two branches.

Can you please take a photo of the connectors on your computer, and post it?

I want to see the VGA socket, the DisplayPort socket, and the USB sockets.

Or, tell us the manufacturer and model-number of your computer.

HP Recommended

I am sorry for  my  sentence ...actually I am using  my laptop  which is  oftern  freeze ...that's  why   error  was  posted  ...

..and  I  already   posted  the  cables  all I have  ..could u  see  that..

at  the  Device  manager , there is no  such  a  Triangle  like  u  post  ..when I  click on the  drivers  they  all  ...uptodate sir

HP Recommended

>  I  already   posted  the  cables  all I have  ..could u  see  that..

No, I cannot see any pictures.

The "moderators" of this forum need to "approve" each picture, before it can be seen.

So, what I see is 2 cm by 2 cm squares, with an equilateral triangle.

. .

.   .

.     .

inside each square.

Please tell us the manufacturer and model-number of the computer that is attached to your touchscreen display, e.g. 'Lenovo' & 'G50'.

HP Recommended

so   we  have  to  wait   until   modratior  has  approve  my  pictures  to  be  seen ......? but  u  did it  ..so  quick..........it is   HP .....Elite display e230t    That's  all on  the  monitor 

HP Recommended

Sometimes the "moderator" is quick.  Sometimes, not so quick.

> ..........it is   HP .....Elite display e230t    That's  all on  the  monitor.

Thank you.  Now, what is the manufacturer and model-number of your computer?

Can you also post a picture of the sockets on the computer, e.g., USB & VGA & DVI & HDMI & network sockets, if you cannot supply the model-number of your computer?

HP Recommended

computor  is  also  HP  ..Z240  series ... u  can  check  here  I gave u  a link   ...1458313812000_IMG_604317.jpgif u  can 't  see  picture ....

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1238384-REG/hp_t4n77ut_aba_z440_series_tower_workstation.html

HP Recommended

From: http://www8.hp.com/ca/en/products/workstations/product-detail.html?oid=8354567

Back Ports:

6 USB 3.0
3 DisplayPort 1.2
1 serial
2 PS/2
1 RJ-45

There is no VGA socket, and no DVI socket, but there are 6 USB ports.

You say that your mouse is connected to one of those USB ports.

So, you can use a DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort cable to connect from the computer to the monitor, to provide "video" output.

Or, as you have suggested, to can use an adapter into one of the DIsplayPort sockets, and then use a VGA cable (or a DVI cable) to connect to the VGA socket (or to the DVI socket) on your monitor.

See: http://csiexperts.co/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/p/dp2vga.... jpg

[remove the one blank before the '.jpg']

for a DisplayPort-to-VGA adapter.

For "best/sharpest" picture on your monitor, you should use a DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort cable -- avoid all such "adapter" devices.

You must connect the supplied USB cable from one of the 6 USB ports to the USB "upstream" port on your monitor, to enable the two USB ports on your monitor, and also to enable the touchscreen features.

HP Recommended

> This  is  my  USB  cable  ... a  little  different  from yours  ..

OK.  Now, all your pictures are visible to me.  Yes, one end does look to be different.

Does the "non-flat" end of that USB cable fit into any socket on your monitor?

It should, if it is the cable provided with the touchscreen monitor.

After you connect that cable, do the two USB sockets on the monitor work, when you connect a USB device, such as a USB mouse, or a USB memory-stick?

HP Recommended

a777.jpgActually  In  this  picture    there  are  4   ports  at  lower  ..where  I   connect  my VGA  cabal  with adaptor  and   display cable  with   adaptor ...USB  cable  is  not  work  (  I  tried  ) ....but  all  of  USB  port  from computor  are  work  for  other  USB  device (  memory  stick   ) ...Display  to  Display   port  also  not  work that's  why  I  use  adaptor ..As  u  seeen  there is no  port  for  VGA  as  well ...so  I  bough adaptor  for  it  too .......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.