Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 700-402no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi EveryOne:

So i was wondering where i can get my ( back then ) win 8 originally installed software.

basicly i want my cyberlink software nothing else but when free update came to win 10,

there was compatibility problems when i backed up my software and later trying to install them back windows 10 sayed

that its not compatible DL different versions.

I cant find those software files anywhere and upgrade from 8.1 to win 10 its not bossible coz compatibility problems,

win 10 needs clean install coz of activation issue.

So if any help provided ill be grateful for the any help at all.

So thank u all

T:Jouni Lassi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the W10 version of PowerDVD...

TITLE: Cyberlink Power DVD

VERSION: 12.0.4.5913 REV: A PASS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This package provides the Cyberlink PowerDVD application in supported models
that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75514.exe

I can only find the W8 software for the Cyberlink PowerDriector, and the Power Media Player is basically the same as the Power DVD software, for which there is no W10 update.

There is the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software.  It is for W8.1 but it should also work on W10 as well.

This package provides the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software for supported models running a supported operating system. Cyberlink PhotoDirector provides complete tools to edit and store photographic images. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69001-69500/sp69416.exe

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the W10 version of PowerDVD...

TITLE: Cyberlink Power DVD

VERSION: 12.0.4.5913 REV: A PASS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This package provides the Cyberlink PowerDVD application in supported models
that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75514.exe

I can only find the W8 software for the Cyberlink PowerDriector, and the Power Media Player is basically the same as the Power DVD software, for which there is no W10 update.

There is the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software.  It is for W8.1 but it should also work on W10 as well.

This package provides the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software for supported models running a supported operating system. Cyberlink PhotoDirector provides complete tools to edit and store photographic images. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69001-69500/sp69416.exe

HP Recommended
Thanks i found that PowerDVD
But didnt found PhotoDirector so thank u for this.
I also found Beats Audio app
Idid have that Cyberlink MediaSuite but havent found that but thanks for this i quess those win 8 softwares just are not downloadable for win 10.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You can see if this W8.1 version of the Cyberlink Media Suite Software works for you...

This package provides the Cyberlink Media Suite Software for supported models running a supported operation system. Cyberlink Media Suite enables users to create, edit, manage and share media such as photo, music and video content.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70781.exe

HP Recommended

HI again software works but, it contains only the powerDVD app.

So thats not right. But thanks anyway

HP Recommended

Oh i noticed that photo director installer is faulty installer says that cab file is something in it.

So cant install that one eather.

HP Recommended

Sorry those files didn't work for you.

HP Recommended

>  i want my cyberlink software nothing else but when free update came to win 10,

What does this software do?

If you are looking for free software for copying CD/DVD disks, for "ripping" music CDs, for creating ISO files, for writing ISO files, and for burning music or data CD/DVD disks, see:  www.ashampoo.com

The current version of their software is *NOT* free, but they make older versions free, i.e., you pay for V.18 but V.16 is totally free to use.

HP Recommended

Hi, @SePhiRoT1971 :

If you are looking for DVD burning software, here is the HP Cyberlink software...

CyberLink Power2Go is an imedia burning software that allows users to burn data, music or video discs. CyberLink Power2Go offers support for CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs, and Blu-ray discs, and also includes features for disc copying. This package is available for supported models running supported operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75142.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.