Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion p6-2021ru

Hello. I have a product key of Windows 7 on my system block and i want to recover Windows 7. How can i do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached a file that will allow you to download the applicable version of W7 for your PC.

Once you download the W7 ISO file you need use the tool from the link below to either burn the file to a DVD or 4 GB USB flash drive.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached a file that will allow you to download the applicable version of W7 for your PC.

Once you download the W7 ISO file you need use the tool from the link below to either burn the file to a DVD or 4 GB USB flash drive.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

HP Recommended

I've lost the original windows 7 system, and now i'm sitting on Demo version windows. How can i recover the original Windows 7?

HP Recommended

Just run the file I posted and download the applicable version of W7 you need.

Then enter the product key you have from your PC's Microsoft COA sticker to activate the installation after you make the ISO file bootable on a DVD or USB flash drive.

HP Recommended

Ok. I will try. Thanks.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Where can i download Windows 7 ISO?

HP Recommended

Sorry. Thank you again)

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You unzip and run the tool I attached above.

Then you select Windows 7 on the right.

Then you select the version of W7 your key is good for (Home Premium, Pro, Basic).

Then select the language from the drop down menu and the download will begin.

HP Recommended

I made a mistake. And now i understood what to do. Last question: i've had an Home Basic Windows 7 and i'm from Russia. So which edition should i choose?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.