Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I keep getting an e-mail from a "partner" of HP - "systems@email.driverupdate.net" telling me 12 of my drivers are out of date and for a price they will fix the problem. I'm not buying their line - but the question came to mind "how do I know my drivers are up to date? Thanks for your attention to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Talldog

Another thing you can do is launch the HP Support Assistant.  It will check your drivers and notify you if any of them need to be updated, then offer to do that and the updates for you.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I would IGNORE such E-mail messages, or look, within one of the messages, for instructions on how to "opt-out" (or "unsubscribe") from receiving such messages.

If your computer is working fine with the current device-drivers, leave it alone.

If it is necessary to get a newer device-driver, Windows Update (which runs automatically on your computer) will select and download the software.  Just launch Windows Update, and click on "optional updates", to see if such device-drivers are available.

HP Recommended

@Talldog

Another thing you can do is launch the HP Support Assistant.  It will check your drivers and notify you if any of them need to be updated, then offer to do that and the updates for you.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.