HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-08-2011 05:52 PM
Try this and see if it works for you:
Go to File--->Options--->Advanced---> Export---> Export to a File ---> +++ chose your preferred file format
I would first start with the Outlook Data File ( .pst) file format.
Then when the windows open select Contacts and then save (perhaps to your desktop).
You should be able to import this file to Outlook 2003.
07-08-2011 06:13 PM
Here are the steps to export the contacts from Office 2003:
- Go to File on the menu bar, and select Import and Export.
- Select Text File (Comma Separated Values) and press the Export button.
- If prompted to install a translator, click Yes.
- Press Browse and select a location to save your *.csv file on your computer (i.e., your desktop).
- Give it a name and press Save, followed by Next.
- Select the fields you wish to export.
- Press Finish when you are done, and your address book will be exported.
Here are the steps to import to Office 2010:
launch Outlook 2010, and click the Office button(File menu). Then click the Open option and choose Import.
Now in the Import and Export Wizard, choose the Import from another program or file option.
Click the Next button and choose the file type Comma Separated Values (Windows) and then click Next.
Now browse and select the CSV file.
Hit Next and select and choose the Destination Folder.
Finally confirm the action and hit the Finish button. Here you can change the destination as well.
Your Excel sheet contacts will be imported to your destination folder.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***