Student
Johnathan
Message 1 of 5 (3,107 Views)

HP Beats Audio

My computer:

HPE-510t

Intel i5-2400 CPU @ 3.1GHz

64-bit operating system

My HP Beats Audio (IDT Audio Control Panel) is no longer functional. I recently installed iTunes and have now lost the ability to use HP Beats Audio to equalize anything. When I click to change to one of the preset equalizations, nothing changes in the HP Beats Audio window. I am able to adjust the bars manually, but there is no change in sound output and I am no longer able to save a "custom" preset equalization.

Honor Student
rjones9
Message 2 of 5 (2,781 Views)

Re: HP Beats Audio

Same dilema, different circumstance.  No itunes in my pavilion dv6-6135dx,  but I cannot access the opening screen if the Beats audio control panel, only the equalizer screen.  Also cannot access the front pair of speakers, just the ones under the screen.  Any help appreciated.

Tutor
sujirou
Message 3 of 5 (1,746 Views)

HP beats control panel INTERFACE/ Application cannot be re-installed once it gets corrupted. HOW COME??? Already raised this on HP CATEGORY TEAM... no response.

Student
AnderneK
Message 4 of 5 (1,587 Views)

Hello Tell me please, I have notebook HP Pavilion dv6-7173er Entertainment, sound system beats audio and the sound skips, then quiet, then loud. I do not know what I do? Help me or explain.

Honor Student
TracerBullets78
Message 5 of 5 (719 Views)

reinstall your IDT Beats Audio or downloads latest version
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation