Question

Honor Student
oldaussie
Message 1 of 5 (28,688 Views)

Sound Drivers for Compaq Evo D510 SFF PC. for Windows 7

Anyone that may be looking for windows 7  audio drivers for Compaq Evo D510 SFF PC.

I have tried everywhere and I believe that HP Have not made any available

However after I updated the windows 7 updates,

the sound card was active in the device manager no yellow marks and the  internal amd external  speakers

are working perfectly. 

So if you are using windows 7 just update,,as that is all I did

and the drivers appeared overnight ????

regards

Student
Azungu
Message 2 of 5 (27,746 Views)

Re: Sound Drivers for Compaq Evo D510 SFF PC. for Windows 7

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 3 of 5 (27,736 Views)

Just download and install the Windows Vista Business audio driver for your onboard audio. No need to do anything fancy:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12...

Also if you have the onboard graphics your d510 can't use all the graphics features of W7. Get a low power 128 MB AGP graphics card -- Either the nVidia Geforce 6200 or the ATI Radeon 9600 SE will allow your d510 to run all the features of Windows 7. You will then be able to use the media center, graphics acceleration and Aero.

Paul

Student
umer-asim
Message 4 of 5 (24,148 Views)

hi, i just face the problem for audio driver D510 SFF..... i just check ur link, i follow it, and thanks very full to you for that,  its working........................... thanks for help dear...

m enjoying sound on window7.....

Student
dayr97
Message 5 of 5 (17,777 Views)

:smileyembarrassed:Thanks you Jesus Christ for your great endlees mercy an LOVE, thanks, Gloria a ti Señor Jesús, por toda la eternidad mi Rey y Señor de eterna misericordia. Amen.

IT worked!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation