Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Of couse!You can recover deleted photos from your computer, but now , what you should do is reduce to use your computer as far as possible, expecially don't save data to the drive partition where lost data.

And then you can use photo recovery program to recover deleted photos from computer.  Same things happen to me not long ago, and I searched for solution on the Internet for long time, finally, I got one which is effective and easy to use, it won't hurt you to use trail version to check whether your deleted photos are there. Click to know more: Photo recovery

HP Recommended

The  Photo Recovery will rescue your graphic files from flash, SD cards, XD cards, a zip of devices, a hard drive, cell phones, memory sticks of the digital camera, memory sticks of mobile phones, memory sticks and a smart of cards.  You accidental deleted digital photos?  The  Photo Recovery will derive JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, RIFF, TIFF, PNG and BMP pictures with media of storage of images.  The service program of restoration of images will rescue pictures from a hard drive even if the disk was accidental formatted or damaged by a virus.  The service program of extraction of pictures only reads storage devices and doesn't influence other files, during restoration of the lost photos.  The program of restoration of photos provides a reference guide to help users to use the program suitably.

Characteristics:

- The program of restoration of images will recover remote images with compact a flash, USB devices, SD, XD of memory sticks, hard drives and a zip of devices.

- The  Photo Recovery will derive remote pictures, such as jpg, gif, jpeg, tif, tiff and bmp with media of storage of digital photos.

-  The service program of restoration of photos has permission only on reading files and doesn't influence other files on a hard drive.

- The  Photo Recovery recovers the lost photos even if the memory stick was formatted.

-  The service program of extraction of pictures provides reference a manual for the help to users in use of this simple program in use.

- The program of rescue of pictures has the graphic user interface.

Full list of capabilities here: http://hetmanrecovery.com/

HP Recommended

I have returned from holiday to find pictures gone and no email please help

HP Recommended

Hi

Another good software i found for deleted photo recovery is windows data recovery 6. It is a good product of stellar and capable in any type of windows file recovery .

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.