Question

Honor Student
meconnen
Message 1 of 8 (10,693 Views)

Where i can download HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3?

Please HELP me, i try to find a lot of web page but it not working so far. 

Teacher
BrentW
Message 2 of 8 (10,688 Views)

Re: Where i can download HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3?

Greetings

The 3300 utilizes an H61 Intel chipset. Unfortunately, the official Intel site gives me a 404 file not found for their drivers page. You can attempt to use the intel automatic driver detector at

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/

Unfortunately, I do not think that you will have too much luck finding an OEM driver, and may have to look for a home brew for Windows XP.

Good luck,

Brent

Good Luck
Brent
***** Please select issue confirmed on the post of the person whom recommended the solution that fixed your issue. This way future board members can quickly access the solution****
Honor Student
meconnen
Message 3 of 8 (10,680 Views)

Re: Where i can download HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3?

Thank you for your reply, i' don't have any wireless and other Internet connection except LAN,  automatic driver detector doesn't work for me. thank you anyway ,

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 4 of 8 (10,665 Views)

[ Edited ]

meconnen wrote: Thank you for your reply, i' don't have any wireless and other Internet connection except LAN,  automatic driver detector doesn't work for me. thank you anyway ,

Hello meconnen, You might take a look at this Link , and look at the post by Paul Tikkanen  at the bottom of the linked page, for the link to Intel, where the drivers can be located.

I checked the link and it is still a valid link.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

Teacher
BrentW
Message 5 of 8 (10,658 Views)

Good find. That device driver allows for all OS's.
Good Luck
Brent
***** Please select issue confirmed on the post of the person whom recommended the solution that fixed your issue. This way future board members can quickly access the solution****
Honor Student
meconnen
Message 6 of 8 (10,650 Views)

Thank you so much for the link, but i was trying b4 it dosen't work for me. but just i need LAN driver, but the is no driver for xp. what is going on HP? read my heart... :smileysad: 

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 7 of 8 (10,648 Views)

[ Edited ]

meconnen wrote: Thank you so much for the link, but i was trying b4 it dosen't work for me. but just i need LAN driver, but the is no driver for xp. what is going on HP? read my heart... :smileysad: 

Hello meconnen, The drivers that were linked to are for the below operating system.

Operating Systems:

Windows Server 2003 *, Windows Server 2008 *, Windows 2000 *, Windows 7 (32-bit)*, Windows 7 (64-bit)*, Windows Vista 32*, Windows Vista 64*, Windows XP *, Windows XP 64-Bit Edition*

Here  is a link that has some information on where to locate the drivers for the network device.

Look at the post by julia_weiss, and write the instruction numbers down, and then click on the link to go to the Foxconn download web site, and navigate to the correct location using the information numbers provided.

When the screen opens, click on Locate lan drivers, and then details, and look at the first drivers in the list, and click on the floppy disk icon to download these drivers. They are for Windows XP  32 bit and 64 bit.

This has been confirmed to work, but I cannot verify these will.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

Honor Student
FelixKittany
Message 8 of 8 (9,029 Views)

Realtek PCie GBE FAmily Controler #       this is the drivers PCIE_Install_5794_03162012

LAN Drivers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation