Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP t620 Plus Thin client
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased two HP t620 Plus Thin Clients.  Instead of having to log into windows and then go to Easy Shell to RDP, is there a way to just turn the device on and it takes you to a login screen (windows or otherwise) and then goes directly to the Terminal Server or RDP connection?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You can refer  HP Easy Shell Administrator Guide

URL  : 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04915452

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.*****

HP Recommended

I already have the Easy Shell user guide and have it setup (through the Kiosk) to go directly to the RDP connection once you log into windows.  This allows only one login (via the normal windows login), however, it's kind of slow and unnecessary to then have to wait for Easy Shell to load and then auto open the RDP connection via the Kiosk auto run field.  My WYSE devices just let me log in, through it's interface, and then go right to the RDP.  I suppose since the HP device has windows' OS, this isn't possible withoug using Eash Shell.  Clear as mud??

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.