Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 550-127C
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I'm using Pavilion 550-127C Computer . Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit

I got a problem when I trying on install A0.11 update (BIOS)

It said The System SSID is not match SotfPAQ SSID and then I choose 2

and it said this bios update is not compatible with this device 

Current BIOS Version: A0.05

*Bad English 😞

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @HaiMl – Hope you are well 🙂

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!

Going through your post, I see that you are having issues while updating the BIOS. We need the system board ID to find the correct BIOS update. Here are the steps to find the system board ID:

1. Shut down the PC and then turn it back on. Start tapping the “Esc” key immediately to get the startup menu.
  2. Press F10 to enter the BIOS menu.
  3. Select File -> System information to find the system board ID.
  4. Now, go to http://hp.care/2oeLlSm and match the system ID to the SSID and download and install the correct BIOS.

Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.