Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I took delivery of my new HP ENVY AIO on Wednesday (4 April 2017). I am trying to access HP Lounge but the App is asking for an email address and password. I haven't (yet) registered so I have no recognised login details to use. I tried logging on via Facebook but that hasn't worked either. I am at something of a loss to kmnow what I am supposed to do. I read somewhere that you can't register for Lounge via the app after 31 March 20017. Can someone help, please? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@PMK260760,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to use the HP Lounge feature as your computer is not yet registered.

This issue has occurred because you need to register the product before March 31, 2017, to get this feature. Post, March 31, 2017, you will not be able to register your product.

You may check the link for more information: http://www.hp-lounge.com/FR/en/faq

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps, you can answer another question for me, then? What is the point of despatching a PC to me on or around 3 April with HP Lounge still loaded if I am unable to use it? Surely, the app should be removed from all PCs which might be sold after the closing date for registering for  HP Lounge. I have wasted time trying to find out how to use it and time on this forum asking a question about it.

HP Recommended

@PMK260760,

The HP Lounge appears to be a promotional product with a single year (free) teaser.  Like all promo products there are terms.  This has been the bane of the beast.  HP printers has a promo, and then the sales exceeded the limited promo date offer.  But, then the clearance sales of that printer began, but the Photo program offer coupon was still in the box.  Not very convienent, as we (volunteers) scrambled to find a valid link for the program.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.