Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Slimline s5210t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently a message appeared advising the following drivers are outdated:

1) realtek driver PCLe FE

2) realtek high definition

3)Intel R 82801 GB

How can I update them in the HP s5210t window 10  and would they be the same in the HP s5710f window 7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

HP Assistant windows told me there were no updates, however the next date to check is next week. Why do I get the message to install new drivers when there are no updates?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings @junosa,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are getting a prompt on your computer stating that some of the drivers are outdated and you are looking to know how you can update the drivers. 

Don't worry, I will be glad to help.

Have you tried using HP Support Assistant?

The drivers for your computer are available only till Windows 7 on our website. 

Recommend you to install and run HP Support Assistant to automatically update all the drivers meant for your computer. 

Please refer to this HP Article for assistant in using HP Support Assistant.

You can also check for Windows updates for the drivers. 

Keep me posted. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP Assistant windows told me there were no updates, however the next date to check is next week. Why do I get the message to install new drivers when there are no updates?

HP Recommended

@junosa,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you get the message to install new drivers but the HP Support Assistant says that there are no updates.

This issue could occur if there is some issue with HP Support Assistant

Please follow the link to download the drivers directly from the HP website: Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Update

Let me know if this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the advice. However, that driver was for Windows 7. My PC runs on Windows 10 which was not in the list.

HP Recommended

@ junosa,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted the drivers for Win 10 operating system.

Please follow the link to download Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver for Win 10 OS:  Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

Let me know if this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.