Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
PCI simple communications controller driver for windows
I found this helpful and it solved my problem. Been stuck for days   Thank you. 
Lol. I give kudos ! ( how and where?)

I have another problem. New Hp printer. Hp deskjet ink advantage 3835 all in one printer -- have tried everything but cannot get printer to take margins I set in ms word ! Driving me crazy as my previous hp printer did. .....  
HP Recommended

hoy dia instale windows 7 sp1 64 bits en mi hp dc 7700 cmt, me falta la controladora simple de comunicaciones y con el archivo que dejaste en el foro. lo logre instalara solo le di abrir con compatibilidad y eso fue todo.. gracias

----------------

Today I installed windows 7 sp1 64 bits in my hp dc 7700 cmt, I lack the simple controller of communications and with the file that you left in the forum. I installed it only I gave it open with compatibility and that was it .. thanks

My english is not very good so use the google translator .. hope you understand .. thank you again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.